Share Your Reviews About My Novels

Discussion in 'Reviews About novels' started by Srikala, Dec 15, 2016.

  1. Susmitha

    Susmitha New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2016
    Messages:
    3
    Hi srimam, unga novel ellame super....na mostly unga novel fulla padichiten....sapthamilla swarangal and vaanamalar nesam. Mattum miss panniten....mudinja antha novel link kudungapa pls...
     
    Srikala likes this.
  2. Priyaravi

    Priyaravi New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2016
    Messages:
    1
    Hi sri akka,
    Recently only i've started to study your novels and i liked it very much ka..
    I like three characters most
    i) Mithrathan
    ii) Mithreshwaran
    iii) Viswamithreshwaran --only friend vichu not husband viswaa( but hope soon he also added to the list)
    Akka 70% it is for their character and remaining 30% it is for their name only and the third name it is amazing ( sema gethu and mass name ka)...Akka how this name strike to you? I am very much attracted to this name ka..
    For female characters
    i) Sahana Viswamithreshwaran ( This name also sema gethu ka)
    ii) Abirakshika
    iii) Muthu petchi
    Akka who is your favourite characters?
     
    Srikala likes this.
  3. sujasundar

    sujasundar New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2016
    Messages:
    5
    Location:
    madurai
    hai sis,
    your novels will make me mindblowing and addict to finish it .I like your charecters names mithran,jegaveerapandian,nagarjun,kathiroviyan,jeeva,
    illavangi.Different theme different story base unexpectable kathai kalam i always eager for your unique story line .wishes for your blog and thanks for stories come soon ma.
     
    Srikala likes this.
  4. LAVANYA SOUNDAR

    LAVANYA SOUNDAR New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2016
    Messages:
    2
    Location:
    erode
    hi mam.na unga novel yelame padichite.ella novel lum super.sema romantic.pls update ur novel.novel padigama rmba bore adiguthu.inum novel update panunga plzzz
     
    Srikala likes this.
  5. KokilaSoundar

    KokilaSoundar New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2016
    Messages:
    4
    Mam.. neenga kodutha 18 novels um padichutten.. ellame arumai... Rombha pudichathu,
    1) vaa naalai namaga
    2) inaiyumo ithayam
    3) ennil uraiyum uyir nee
    But I loved all ur novels mam.. many days I slept by 3 am, 4 am to finish the novel..As reading in day time will be difficult..
    Rombha rombha thanks mam for giving novel links... :good: it is a big relaxation from day to day hectics.. it takes us to a different world... No words to thank you mam.. unga sabtha swarangal inisaiyai novel Inga illaya mam?? Matha novels laam eppadi padikalaam??
    Thanks a lot mam..
     
    Srikala likes this.
  6. Nandhini kanna

    Nandhini kanna New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2016
    Messages:
    4
    Hi Sri Mam,
    How are you mam? Ippo dhan enakku net work aagudhu vardha la 10 days net kanama pochu ippodhan new site la register pannen. Site semaya irukku mam congrats mam. Mithrasaki update ku munnadiye nan vandhadhu enakku happy. Aprom unga novels padichiten ellame super Kallipoo kaadhal Akshay inaiyumo irudhyam Udhay enakku romba pidichirukku mithradhan vanjiyum super vishwamithreswaran kaga waiting mam...........
     
    Srikala likes this.
  7. Jothi

    Jothi New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2016
    Messages:
    4
    mam Unga Ella novelum super novel epo link poduveenga
     
    Srikala likes this.
  8. Jothi

    Jothi New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2016
    Messages:
    4
    mam Unga Ella novelum super novel epo link poduveenga
     
    Srikala likes this.
  9. sharmi

    sharmi New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2016
    Messages:
    7
    Mam
    Please uploadsaptamila swarangal novel.
     
    Srikala likes this.
  10. Josphin Vanmathy

    Josphin Vanmathy New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2016
    Messages:
    14
    Hai mam.
    Kallipoo Kathal & Veelgiraen una viliyil supeeeeeeeeeeeeer mam.. still i cant come out from ur novels mam..
    dont let me wait.. plz mam i m eagerly waiting to ur next.
    awaiting for Mitrasaki..
     
    Srikala likes this.

Share This Page